I have become so fond of round ups that I have decided to make them a series. I am going to call it Tutorial Tuesday’s.
his week the awesome people at Sew Mama Sew are hosting a ton of giveaways! I am giving away this piece of hoop art which I will customize by state depending upon the winner.
You can find more information about my giveaway here!
I have picked some of my favorite of this week’s giveaways to share with you but there are a ton more that you should check out!
1. This cute divided bag is up for grabs from Owls and Co.
2. This is a neat organizer from Daydreams of Quilts.
3. I love these notecards by Stitch/Craft.
4. This is an absolutely awesome give away of craft supplies from Silly Pearl.
5. Gnomes! I love gnomes. Check this giveaway out from Casa Crafty.
6. These garlands from Quilted Cupcake are adorable!
7. This fabric stash from Our Busy Little Bunch makes me happy just looking at it.
8. Aren’t these hoops adorable! These are from Call Her Happy.
I hope you all check out Sew Mama Sew for all the giveaways!