It is rare that I make the mistake of not saving as I go or not saving a post properly, but I am afraid with this post that is exactly what happened. In spite of that I just rewrote it and here we are! I don’t normally decorate for Valentines Day, but this first item on the round up caught my eye and inspired me to see what other neat Valentines decor I could find. Happy decorating!
1. This neat wreath from I’m Feelin Crafty comes with an easy to follow tutorial!
2. This neat yard banner could be hung anywhere and you could sew it or even glue it together. Check out the tutorial here!
3. This neat heart door decor could be sewn or glued just like the banner above and would come together in a snap. Get the tutorial from Junque 2 Jewels.
4. I think these ombre sugar cubes were originally meant for a wedding but it would be quite awesome to have around when making tea or coffee this February.
5. This decor piece takes a little more work but look how awesome it is. You can find the tutorial on Three Scoops of Love.
6. These candles could do double duty as decor or gift and while there is no tutorial they are fairly self explanatory!
7. I can’t wait for baby Carl’s first Valentines day just so we can make this sign! The tutorial is here at 517 Creations.
8. The tutorial is all in the picture in this neat heart garland!
9. There is not tutorial for this neat book page banner, but it would be easy enough to make. I love using vintage book pages for neat crafts like this!
10. Of all the Valentines decor I found this is my favorite thing. I plan on making this today! It’s cute and cheap. Just click on the picture for a tutorial from Money Hip Mamas.
I hope you enjoyed all of those neat decor ideas! Do you have any Valentines decor planned?