Some days being pregnant is easier than others… Last week I had a really bad day. Sick and headache and general ick. The weepy weather and horrible cold didn’t help much. On days like that I find it best to focus on something else because most of the time you just have to wait the symptoms out. Luckily I had stumbled upon the Uncommon Goods website where I spent a lovely bit of time perusing the various cuteness that could be found. I compiled a few things that are on my list of things to buy for the new baby with my spare change.
1. I stumbled across these Super Nerdy ABC blocks from Uncommon goods the other day. This is definitely on my list of this to get the little man with my odd spare change.
2. This is a neat set of plushies that just happen to be educational. Yep. I am a nerd.
3. I am a bit of a nerd at heart and this Photosynthesis onesie is right up my alley. You can find it here at Uncommon Goods.
4. I love, love, love this onesie! And I actually bought some gnome fabric the other day! I don’t think I could ever justify $35 on a onesie, but I will definitely be making my own version.
5. Steven and I both grew up listening and learning from Nursery Rhymes and as much as I want to teach little Carl to be respectful of books this is a neat and practical alternative until then.
What neat things have you found while scouring the internet this week?